Are you looking to download Android Apps lately? Well, surely there is a versatile range of amazing Android application covering every aspect of life like entertainment, games, health and many more. You would be able to download the Android applications online through the Google Play Store which is a renowned Android portal. It contains a number of interesting Android apps. The good news is that, most of the apps from Play Store would come free of charge. Here is a guide on how to download Android Apps from Google Play store.
However, before you proceed, make sure you meet up with the pre-requirements:
- Google Account (You must have a valid account with Google be it in Gmail, YouTube, Google Plus etc.)
- Android device with Play Store Application
The steps for downloading:
- Enable the background data in the Android system. Go to “Applications” moving to “Settings” to “Accounts & Sync” to “Background Data”. Enable Check box.
- Open up the “Play Store” app in your Android device from the “Applications”.
- Now, you have to log into the Play Store via Google Account say through Gmail account.
- Search for your preferred applications from the Play Store from the right side of the Store page. There you would get a “Search” symbol. Click on the symbol & go to the Edit Box where you have to type the Android App name you wish to download.
- Click on “Install”.
- A new page would appear where there would be a tab saying “Accept and Download”. Click on it for automatic download of your android apps
Still confused ? Don’t worry. The Android user interface is very easy to follow and you should be able to download the android apps of your choice in no time. Go ahead and get some of the most downloaded android apps now !